Wednesday, May 7, 2014

I'm Back

How do I say this? . . . I AM BACK. Now I know I've said this before. And this time I might even say it two bits less poetically, but all the same, I am back - I can feel it.

I graduated. I rejuvenated in Alaska, I regurgitated in Idaho, relearned once more in Arizona and felt the peace of the Sun and importance of friends – I am who I am and they will love it. I flew to DC and lived my lifetime dream for a handful of minutes, and then twist and swirl, snapped and popped out of the wash, and now I am here . . . in Alaska, The Last Frontier. And I am back.

Maybe it is the confidence that comes with a paycheck, stability, and a car. Maybe it comes with knowing myself a little bit more. Maybe it comes with the feeling of opportunity, or the feeling of standing on the brink of a threshold, on the crest of wave, on the lip of a precipice. Maybe it comes with knowing that I have decided that I will love God and follow him, and come what may. Maybe it comes with succeeding in various places at various times, and over and over again. Maybe it just comes

No comments:

Post a Comment